Traffic Regulation Orders affecting Public Rights of Way

Darren Roberts made this Freedom of Information request to Gwynedd Council

This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.

The request was successful.

Dear Gwynedd Council,

Can you please advise if there are any public rights of ways (byways) that have Traffic Regulation Orders (TROs) on them preventing vehicular access.

If yes can you please provide details, namely

The identifier for the public right of way.
If the TRO is permanent, seasonal or temporary.
if temporary or seasonal, details fo the dates when they are open and closed
Any other details that might be relevant to vehicular users.

Yours faithfully,

Darren Roberts

Gwynedd Council

Rhyddid Gwybodaeth / Freedom of Information

Dear Darren Roberts,

Freedom of Information (ref 1076)

Thank you for your recent request under the Freedom of Information Act

Your request has been passed to me to process and I can confirm that it
has been logged under the reference number 1076.

The Council may take up to 20 working days, from the date of receipt, to
respond to your request. You should therefore receive the information you
have requested, subject to the application of any exemptions permitted
under the Act, by 26/04/2019. If you require further information please
contact me by phone on 01286 679809 or by emailing
[1][email address].cymru by quoting the reference number above.

Yours sincerely,
Gwawr Owen


Visible links
1. mailto:[email address].cymru

Rhyddid Gwybodaeth,

Rhyddid Gwybodaeth / Freedom of Information

Dear Darren Roberts,

Freedom of Information (ref 1076)

Thank you for your recent request. Please see below for the information


The Council is not aware of any byways in Gwynedd which are subject to
Traffic Regulation Orders.


Please note that where information is subject to copyright belonging to
the Council, you will need to obtain the permission of the Council to
re-use it for purposes other than private study or non-commercial
research. The Council may charge for re-use. Where third party copyright
material is disclosed, you must obtain permission to re-use from the
copyright holders concerned.




If you are unhappy with the way the Council has handled your request, you
may ask for an internal review. Please contact me if you require an
internal review of your case. An internal review will be conducted by the
Monitoring Officer or Head of Service and we will aim to respond within 20
working days. However, if we are unable to complete the review by this
date, we will advise you accordingly.


If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have
the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a
decision. Please see below for the contact details:


Information Commissioner’s Office

2^nd Floor

Churchill House

Churchill Way




Telephone: 02920 678400

Email: [1][email address]

Fax: 02920 678399

Yours sincerely,
Gwawr Owen


Visible links
1. blocked::mailto:[email address] mailto:[email address]
mailto:[email address]