Dear Committee on Radioactive Waste Management,
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act, I wish to make a request for the following information from CoRWN:
1. Is CoRWM currently paying money to any trade union, either through donations or contracts?
2. Has CoRWM paid any money to trade unions or held any contract with a trade union since 1997?
3. If so, in what form has CoRWM given money to, or is giving money to, trade unions?
4. Which trade unions have received or are receiving money through donations or contracts?
5. How much money has been paid to each of these trade unions, either in donations or contracts, and when was the money paid?
6. How much money does CoRWM expect to give each trade union this year?
Many thanks in advance for considering this request.
Dear Ms Blackman
Thank you for your email dated 10 February 2011 about CoRWM and Trade Unions. I can confirm a nil response to all the questions listed below. CoRWM does not have any contracts with Trade Unions or make donations to them.
3 Whitehall Place
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now