Dear Office of Manpower Economics,
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act, I wish to make a request for the following information from OME:
1. Is OME currently paying any money to any trade union?
2. Has OME paid any money to trade unions since 1997?
3. If so, in what form has OME funded, or is funding, trade unions?
4. Which trade unions have received or are receiving funding from OME?
5. How much money has been paid to each of these trade unions and when was the money paid?
6. How much money does OME expect to give each trade union this year?
7. Does OME plan to continue funding trade unions at the same level?
Please see attached reply to the FOI request received by email on the 10th
Office of Manpower & Economics
66-74 Victoria St.
T:020 7215 8253
F:020 7215 4445
'providing professional independent, evidence based support for the
Pay Review Bodies'
We are moving! From 16 March 2011 our offices will be situated at:
Victoria House, Southampton Row, London WC1B 4AD and my contact number
will be 020 7271 0497
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or
recorded for legal purposes.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now