Dear Insolvency Practitioners Tribunal,
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act, I wish to make a request for the following information from IPT:
1. Is IPT currently paying any money to any trade union?
2. Has IPT paid any money to trade unions since 1997?
3. If so, in what form has IPT funded, or is funding, trade unions?
4. Which trade unions have received or are receiving funding from IPT?
5. How much money has been paid to each of these trade unions and when was the money paid?
6. How much money does IPT expect to give each trade union this year?
7. Does IPT plan to continue funding trade unions at the same level?
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now