Dear Engineering Construction Industry Training Board,
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act, I wish to make a request for the following information from the ECITB:
1. Is the ECITB currently paying any money to any trade union?
2. Has the ECITB paid any money to trade unions since 1997?
3. If so, in what form has the ECITB funded, or is funding, trade unions?
4. Which trade unions have received or are receiving funding from the ECITB?
5. How much money has been paid to each of these trade unions and when was the money paid?
6. How much money does the ECITB expect to give each trade union this year?
7. Does the ECITB plan to continue funding trade unions at the same level?
Dear Ms Blackman,
Please find attached our response to your FOI.
Engineering Construction Industry Training Board
Blue Court, Church Lane, Kings Langley, Hertfordshire WD4 8JP
Registered as a charity in England & Wales No. 264506
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now