Dear Construction Industry Training Board,
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act, I wish to make a request for the following information from the Construction Industry Training Board:
1. Is the Construction Industry Training Board currently paying any money to any trade union?
2. Has the Construction Industry Training Board paid any money to trade unions since 1997?
3. If so, in what form has the Construction Industry Training Board funded, or is funding, trade unions?
4. Which trade unions have received or are receiving funding from the Construction Industry Training Board?
5. How much money has been paid to each of these trade unions and when was the money paid?
6. How much money does the Construction Industry Training Board expect to give each trade union this year?
7. Does the Construction Industry Training Board plan to continue funding trade unions at the same level?
Dear Ms Blackman
On behalf of Mark Brookes, I acknowledge receipt of your FOI request
through our Call Centre dated 15 February.
Your request is being dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 and we aim to answer any such requests as quickly as
possible and you can expect a response within twenty working days.
Mrs Chris Pooley
Secretary to Robert Dale - Board Secretary
Telephone: 0300 456 7657
Email: [email address]
Building Britain with ConstructionSkills
Visit our website www.cskills.org for information and advice on training,
learning and careers.
Files attached to this e-mail have been checked with virus detection
software prior to transmission but you should still carry out your own
virus check before opening any attachments. ConstructionSkills does not
accept liability for any damage or loss which may be caused by software
viruses. The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are the property
of ConstructionSkills and are intended for the use of the recipient only.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us at
[email address] and delete it.
CITB-ConstructionSkills, CIC and CITB Northern Ireland are working as
ConstructionSkills, the Sector Skills Council for
Construction.(CITB-ConstructionSkills registered charity number 264289)
Dear Ms Blackmann
Please find attached a response to your request under the Freedom of
Information Act in PDF format.
If you have any difficulties accessing the file please do not hesitate
to contact me.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now