Dear Department for International Development,
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act, I wish to make a request for the following information from the Department:
1. Is the Department currently paying any money to any trade union?
2. Has the Department paid any money to trade unions since 1997?
3. If so, in what form has the Department funded, or is funding, trade unions?
4. Which trade unions have received or are receiving funding from the Department?
5. How much money has been paid to each of these trade unions and when was the money paid?
6. How much money does the Department expect to give each trade union this year?
7. Do you plan to continue funding trade unions at the same level?
Many thanks in advance for considering this request.
Dear Ms Blackmann
Freedom of Information Request F2011-054
Thank you for your request for information below.
We received your request on 10 February and are dealing with it under
the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Please contact me if you have any queries, quoting reference number
Freedom of Information
tel: 01355 843246
Dear Ms Blackman
Please find attached DFID's response to your Freedom of Information
request of 10 February 2011 on the subject of Trade Unions.
UK aid: Changing lives, delivering results. Find out more at:
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now