Town & Police Act Road Closure Act 1847

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Kent County Council should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Kent County Council,

1/Could you please provide a copy of the any amendments applied to the
Town & Police Act 1847 Section 21( applied by KCC at any time)

2/ Please provide the actual wording of the document you are quoting for use on all Town Police Act 1847 Section 21 which you provide for issue.

Yours faithfully,