Dear Haringey Borough Council,
I would like to know the following information in regards to the narrowing of the Tottenham Hale Gyratory cycle lane on Hale Road, between Parkview Road and Ashley Road.
1. Who signed off (politician) on the permission to narrow the cycle lane? What is the date of the permission given?
2. Why was the permission given to make the cycle lane narrower?
3. How much public consultation was there prior to making the cycle lane narrower? If there was a consultation, how was the consultation done and marketed?
3. How much money has been spent on the narrowing of the cycle lane?
4. Was there a resident impact assessment (RIA) done before the permission was given to narrow the cycle lane. What were the outcomes of the RIA?
5. How does the narrowing of the cycle lane fit into the council’s healthy streets policy?
Resident of Tottenham Hale
Dear Mrs Willemen
Freedom of Information / Environmental Information Regulations Request:
I acknowledge your request for information received on 23 July 2019.
This information request will be dealt with in accordance with the Freedom
of Information Act 2000 / Environmental Information Regulations and we
will send the response by 20 August 2019
Feedback and Information Governance
Corporate and Customer Services
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may be
subject to legal privilege and are intended only for the person(s) or
organisation(s) to whom this email is addressed. Any unauthorised use,
retention, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the system
administrator at Haringey Council immediately and delete this e-mail from
your system. Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be
free of any virus or other defect which might affect any computer or
system into which they are received and opened, it is the responsibility
of the recipient to ensure they are virus free and no responsibility is
accepted for any loss or damage from receipt or use thereof. All
communications sent to or from external third party organisations may be
subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now