Dear East Cambridgeshire District Council,
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I kindly request the following information in the context of domestic waste bin/sack collection services, as opposed to trade/commercial collections or waste disposal.
1. Are you currently in a partnership with other councils for waste IT system operations or procurement? If in a partnership please name the partner councils?
2. Do you currently operate waste services (collections) directly, or through a waste contractor such as Biffa, Suez or Veolia. If through a contractor, please name them.
3. Which of the IT systems below do you use for the management of day-to-day municipal bin collections:
b. Bartec Collective
d. Selected Interventions / Echo
e. Core (Suez)
g. Other: [please name]
4. When is your current contract for the IT system OR outsourced waste contract for waste collections management due to expire?
What main software do you use for operational management of:
5 Grounds/parks maintenance
6. Street cleansing
7. Pest control
9. Playgrounds and play equipment
10. Geographic Information System (GIS)
11 Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
I would like to thank you in advance for your help with this.
AUTOMATED MESSAGE We acknowledge receipt of this email and your request
will be dealt with accordingly. The Council have 20 working days to comply
with requests for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
and Environmental Information Regulations 2004. Please note if your email
is not a request for information, this will not fall within the statutory
time limit but will be dealt with by the relevant department. Victoria
Higham Information and Legal Support Officer 01353 665555
[email address] www.eastcambs.gov.uk East Cambridgeshire
District Council, The Grange, Nutholt Lane, Ely, Cambs CB7 4EE
Thank you for your recent FOI request, please find your response attached.
East Cambridgeshire District Council
The Grange, Nutholt Lane, Ely, Cambs, CB7 4EE
Pay, report, apply online 24 hours a day
[East Cambridgeshire District Council request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now