Dear Cabinet Office,
1. Please provide the number of FOI requests you received in i) September 2018; ii) October 2018; and iii) November 2018.
2. Please provide for each of the three months in question the number of requests that received a full response. By "full response" I mean one where i) the information was supplied in full; ii) the information was supplied in part; iii) the information was refused in full; iv) the information was refused in part; v) you neither confirmed or denied that the information existed; vi) you claimed that the information was not held.
3. Please specify for the whole three month period the number of responses where you claimed the information was not held.
4. Please provide the number of outstanding FOI requests for internal review you have yet to respond to in substantive terms.
5. Please provide the longest time taken to respond to a single FOI request for internal review in the past six months.
CABINET OFFICE REFERENCE: FOI327489
Dear D MOORE
Thank you for your request for information. Your request was received
on 11/1/2019 and we are considering if it is appropriate to deal with
under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
This email is just a short acknowledgement of your request.
When corresponding with the Cabinet Office, you may wish to be aware of
how we treat your personal Information. This is set out in our personal
information charter, at the following
If you have any queries about this email, please contact the FOI team.
Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future
Knowledge and Information Management Unit
E: [Cabinet Office request email]
Please find attached the reply to your FOI request
London, SW1A 2AS
E-mail -[Cabinet Office request email]
1. mailto:[email address]