Dear Scottish Natural Heritage,
I note in your documentation that it states
Partnerships and projects involving local authorities and their affiliated bodies that wish to
apply to SNH for these types of activity must meet all the following criteria:
(note the word 'all' is emphasised in bold)
Can you list all projects past and present that do not meet all the following criteria you have specified (I have listed these here for completeness)
• Are additional to the delivery of the statutory duties, core functions and routine,
recurrent activities listed below
• Make a clear and significant contribution to our priorities (as set out in our
corporate plan, grant guidance and programme plans)
• Are time-limited in nature (no longer than 2-3 years in duration)
• Are innovative, developing or demonstrating the value of new, innovative ways of
tackling issues of concern (see below for examples)
• Offer significant leverage, bringing in additional funds from external (i.e. other than
SNH/local authority) sources
• Are based on a strong partnership, involving the local authority (or affiliate), SNH,
other stakeholders or local communities, to deliver shared natural heritage outcomes.
Dear Mr Lawrie,
Thank you for your information request. We will reply to you as soon as possible and in any case by 28 July.
Dear Mr Lawrie,
Thank you for your information request. I've attached our response letter.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about our response or any problems with the attached document.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now