Dear Trinity College, Cambridge,
For each of the past five annual application cycles, please could you provide the following information with respect to students who applied to Trinity to read for the Theology, Religion and Philosophy of Religion Tripos:
- Number of A*s at GCSE for each applicant
- Predicted A level grades for each applicant
- Average UMS scores for each applicant (if available)
- Whether the applicant was called for interview or not
- Interview performance score
- Whether they received an offer or not from Trinity
Dear Raj Ray,
I refer to your Freedom of Information request dated 24th February 2018. I am the Freedom of Information Officer at Trinity College, Cambridge.
The information you requested is attached.
Should you have any queries or complaints about this reply you may write to the Junior Bursar, Mr AJP Bourne at Trinity College, Cambridge. Any complaint should be in writing and should set out clearly the grounds for such complaint. Should you not be satisfied with the outcome, you have the right of appeal to the information commissioner.
Rory Landman, Senior Bursar
Trinity College, Cambridge CB2 1TQ
Direct: 01223 338507 Fax: 01223 566033
email: [Trinity College, Cambridge request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now