The Supply of Plumbing & Hardware Materials for Rotherham Doncaster & South Humber NHS Trust Estates Stores
Rachel Redwood made this Freedom of Information request to Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
2244/T/CW/ES The Supply of Plumbing & Hardware Materials for Rotherham Doncaster & South Humber NHS Trust Estates Stores
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages*
• Contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots), year to date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
For clarity, the details of the successful and unsuccessful suppliers are kept in the strictest confidence. These details are used only to contact and support suppliers regarding their bidding activity for the relevant contracts.
Thank you for your request for information.
Your request will be processed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and you should receive a response within the next 20 working days.
All or part of a request for information may be refused if the information is exempt under the Act; exemptions are listed and detailed on the Information Commissioner’s Office website.
In the meantime, should you wish to contact us regarding your request please quote reference FOI 2306.
Further information on the FOI process and our FOI disclosure log can be found here: https://www.rdash.nhs.uk/support-and-adv...
Further information and independent advice is available from the Information Commissioner's office:
Information Commissioner's Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number
Tickhill Road Site
Further to your Freedom of Information request, please find attached the Trust’s response.
Tickhill Road Site
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now