Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
The Supply of Ceremonial Accoutrements - Helmets & Cuirasses & Swords Including refurbishment
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages*
• Contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots), year to date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
For clarity, the details of the successful and unsuccessful suppliers are kept in the strictest confidence. These details are used only to contact and support suppliers regarding their bidding activity for the relevant contracts.
Dear Owen Smith
Your request has been logged under our reference FOI2019/08056 and the
target for response is 12 August 2019.
DES PolSec-LandEqt2 | MOD Abbey Wood, | #2043 Maple 0A | Bristol | BS34
Dear DES SEC-PolSec LE-JSC-WPNS (MULTIUSER),
Thank you for your response, I have now found the contract details i was looking for.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now