The new (Deputy Mayor of Liverpool)Wendy Simon and the failed Rise project- Primesite
Dear Liverpool City Council,
She said she will continue to do her best to serve the communities of Kensington and Fairfield that she has represented for the past 13 years.
1) Please supply her investigations into the failed ‘Rise’ project on Low Hill a £40 million apartment complex.
2) The new (Deputy Mayor of Liverpool) was looking into payments made by ‘Primesite’, Kerry Tomlinson to several persons in the Deputy Mayors ward could she recall these persons?
3) A payment of £1900 was given to the Centre Youth Club, by ‘Primesite’ as part of the 106 fees ‘Primesite’ was to pay the Liverpool city council, can the Deputy Mayor explain why this payment was made, and not to the (Liverpool City Council) and was the balance of the outstanding 106 fees paid to the Liverpool city council from Primesite Kerry Tomlinson?
4) Can the council supply all and any meeting with Cllr Wendy Simon, and Unite the Union, over the workers that lost jobs on the Rise site, in which she was made aware of that this was going to happen?
5) Did Cllr Wendy Simon in 2018/19 log or record the unfolding events taking place at the Rise building, with workers not been paid, and investors unable to make any contact with Kerry Tomlinson, Leanna Black, Bobby Johnson, or any sales staff at ‘Primesite’ in Liverpool?
6)Can the Liverpool city council, supply all logs and past meeting with ‘Primesite’ and the then Cllr Wendy Simon with regards to the state of the Rise and the complaints from residents in and around “Baker Way”?
7)On Winter Street, a house was set on fire 4 times next to the main site of the Rise. Cllr Wendy Simon was told of this as it was Arson, and could she please recall how the house now has become part of the Rise site?
8)Cllr Wendy Simon had told some residents she and the council would be looking into both the 106 fees, the Rise and into the ‘Arson’ on the house in Winter Street, and why payments had been made to the “Central Youth Club on Walker Street of £1950.00 as a part of the 106 fees?
Does Cllr Wendy Simon have any links to the Central Youth Club?
9)Does Cllr Wendy Simon, live in the Kensington ward, or own a £412.000 second home in Chillwall?
10)There are over 9 companies owned or part owned by Liverpool City Council which have not made a penny. Has Cllr Wendy Simon got any interest in these as a director?
11)Why and how can a councilor have these allowances of over (£39,000 )per year in a ward were a total of 1381 street level crime incidents took place Kensington in October 2020. The largest category was Anti-Social Behaviour, followed by Violent Crime?
Will Cllr Wendy Simon know of any Elliot Group projects in her ward, and the total amount of houses sold by the Liverpool city council to landlords including all land sales from the Liverpool city council to investors, can Cllr Wendy Simon investigate this into her own ward from the past 10 years and make this public?
Dear B Williams or Matt Williams…
Please see attached a copy of the response in respect of the above
referenced information request.
We thank you for your patience and understanding whilst Liverpool City
Council, in common with other public authorities is currently dealing
with, responding to, and affected by the current public health emergency
arising from Coronavirus which, in accordance with emergency legislation,
has meant that our staff are being diverted to maintain essential services
for the residents of Liverpool during this current public health
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now