Dear Karen Bradford,
At the Cabinet meeting of 2 Feb 2021, it was reported that around £50k will be spent via an "external events management organisation".
Could you please tell me:
1) Has the External Events Management Organisation already been engaged?
2) If so, when were they selected?
3) If so, who was selected?
4) If so, was the selection made via an open, transparent and competitive process and in accordance with the council's procurement rules?
5) If not, when and how will the selection of the company be undertaken?
6) If not, will the selection be made via an open, transparent and competitive process and in accordance with the council's procurement rules?
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Cllr Ashley Baxter
Market and West Deeping Ward
Dear Councillor Ashley Baxter
Freedom of Information Act 2000 – Information Request Acknowledgement
Thank you for your request for information, this has been registered with us on 2.2.21.
Your request has now been assigned to the relevant department. We will provide you with a response within 20 working days.
The Freedom of Information Act defines a number of exemptions, which may prevent us releasing the information you have requested. You will be informed if this is the case, and we will advise you of your rights of appeal.
If the information you requested contains reference to a third party, we may need to consult with them before a decision can be made about the information being released. You will be informed if this is the case.
If you require the response from us in an alternative format, e.g. language, audio, large print, etc. then please let us know.
Further information about the Freedom of Information Act is also available from the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
South Kesteven District Council
[South Kesteven District Council request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now