Termination of pregnancy
Chloe Knipe made this Freedom of Information request to NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group,
1. Please confirm the organisations commissioned by the CCG to provide Termination of Pregnancy Services to your patients?
2. Please confirm the end dates of currently commissioned contracts?
3. Are any providers currently within an extension period of their contract?
4. Were contracts awarded through a competitive tender process?
5. What is the form of contract: AQP or sole provider?
6. At what percentage of tariff is each provider delivering services?
7. What activity numbers were delivered by each provider, by HRG code, over the past 12 months?
8. Please confirm the annualised actual contract values for each provider for 2019/20?
9. Please confirm who (if any) providers are providing ToP services to patients without a contract where a patient has exercised their right to choose a provider? What are the activity numbers delivered per provider?
10. What were the average wait times for providers over the past 12 months? (broken down by month and surgical/medical)
11. Do any of the contracted providers sub-contract any parts of the service to an alternative provider? If so, who and what?
12. Does ToP feature on the CCGs commissioning intentions?
13. Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST
FOI Reference: FOI-002006
I acknowledge receipt of your FOI request on behalf of NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG, which we received on 01 September 2020.
A response to your request will be sent within 20 working days after receipt, the date 29 September 2020.
Please note this email address no longer supports FOI requests for NHS Birmingham South Central CCG, please redirect your request to [email address] The date of receipt being the date it is received into the new in-box.
Please note you may experience understandable delays when making information rights requests during the Coronavirus pandemic. The CCG remain committed to fully applying the Freedom of Information Act, however we have redeployed some staff to critical areas and obtaining information may become problematic. We will advise you if we believe your case may be delayed.
Engagement, Communications and Marketing
NHS Arden and Greater East Midlands Commissioning Support Unit
Scarsdale, Nightingale Close, Newbold Road, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 7PF
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now