Tender for Gravel, sand, crushed stone and aggregates
Dear Department of Finance (Northern Ireland),
I write in relation to a recently awarded tender/contract opportunity for:
Gravel, sand, crushed stone and aggregates
Please could you address the following questions:
1) Please provide a list of all documents and attachments detailing the methodology of the tender evaluation and award (docs detailing Qualification Criteria, Selection Criteria, Specification, Award Criteria, Weightings etc)
2) Please provide electronic copies of all documents that you have listed in your response to question 1
3) If any Qualification Criteria, Selection Criteria, Specification, Award Criteria, Weightings etc or anything else considered during evaluation is NOT on the documents you have provided in your response to question 2 (e.g. they are listed solely on your tender portal), please highlight this in your response
4) Further to question 3, please ensure all Qualification Criteria, Selection Criteria, Specification, Award Criteria, Weightings or anything else considered during evaluation of tenders is described fully in your response.
5) Please provide a list of all evaluation/adjudication members that evaluated and awarded the Framework positions/contracts (if this is deemed to infringe data protection rules, please just provide job titles and parent departments)
The Department of Finance acknowledges receipt of your request for information - your reference number is DOF/2021-0142
Please be aware that you may experience delays when making information rights requests during the current covid-19 pandemic. This is because resources may have to be diverted away from usual compliance or information rights work.
A link to the Departments Information Access Requests Privacy Notice is provided below.
Please note that information released by the Department of Finance in response to Freedom of Information and Environmental Information Regulations requests is routinely published on our Disclosure Log which can be accessed at https://www.finance-ni.gov.uk/foi-disclo...
Please see attached response to your recent request for information.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now