Dear Royal Opera House,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contracts below:
Tender - 3161_15 Royal Opera House - Facilities Management Contractor (via ESPO)
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages*
• Contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots), year to date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Dear Mr Smith
Thank you for your enquiry however ROH is not subject to the FOI regime.
Sorry not to be able to offer to assist any further.
Director of Press & Communications
Press and Communications
Royal Opera House
Covent Garden, London WC2E 9DD
Royal Opera House Covent Garden Foundation – a charitable company limited
Registered in England No. 480523 | Registered Charity No 211775 | Please
consider the environment before printing this email