Dear Newport City Council,
I would be grateful if you could help me with the following information below?
1. How much money did the organisation spend on temporary agency staff for the financial year 2014/2015?
2. What formal arrangements are in place with regards to temporary agency staffing? (i.e. managed service, PSL, etc.)
3. What was the off contract spending for the financial year 2014/2015?
4. Which job category has the highest temporary staffing spend?
5. When does your current arrangement expire?
Thank you for your request for information. All Freedom of Information requests now need to be submitted via the link below,
Please resubmit your request via the link below
In some circumstances a fee may be payable and if that is the case, we will let you know. A fees notice will be issued to you, and you will be required to pay before we will proceed to deal with your request.
If you have any queries about this letter, please contact us.
Did you know we offer a range of council services online, easy to use and available 24/7.
Newport City Council Contact Centre
Tel: 01633 656 656
Minicom: 01633 656 657
Croeso i chi gyfathrebu â ni yn Gymraeg a Saesneg
Please feel free to communicate with us in Welsh and English
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now