Dear South Wales Fire Service,
I would be grateful if you could help me with the following information below?
1. How much money did the organisation spend on temporary agency staff for the financial year 2014/2015?
2. What formal arrangements are in place with regards to temporary agency staffing? (i.e. managed service, PSL, etc.)
3. What was the off contract spending for the financial year 2014/2015?
4. Which job category has the highest temporary staffing spend?
5. When does your current arrangement expire?
I refer to your e-mail below and write to confirm that your request is now being progressed in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000. In line with this legislation, it will be our aim to respond to this request within 20 working days. If for any reason we are unable to progress within this timeframe we will contact you as soon as possible.
In the meantime, should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. The best way to contact the Freedom of Information team is by e-mail [email address].
Please quote reference number FOI 232_1516 insert ref no on any correspondence.
Our Ref: 232_1516
Please find attached our response to your FOI Request.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now