Temporary Spending by Schools Financial Year 2010/2011
Andrew Brown made this Freedom of Information request to Kettering Borough Council
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear Kettering Borough Council,
I am interested in the amounts paid by each school in Kettering Borough Council to third parties in relation to temporary agency staffing cover. My hope is to receive an electronic breakdown of amounts paid through the department's purchase ledger by school.
1. I would like the information in electronic format. This should avoid any printing cost issues.
2. In order to avoid your having to collate information from peripheral systems, I am willing to accept information only from your main system (I would like you to advise which system this is).
By main system I mean the system that handles the largest part of the department's expenditure. If supplier payments are made through separate systems, then I would like you to choose the main system for each.
3. The information I require for each school is: School Name; Supplier name and total amount paid.
4. I would like the information to cover the financial year 2010/11
5. In the event that the supplier names are not available, then please provide the total amount spent by each individual school as an alternative.
Thank you for your email. If you are applying for information under The
Freedom of Information Act 2000, your request is being processed and a
response will be sent to you within 20 working days from receipt of your
request. However, if we require further clarification regarding your
request we will contact you as soon as possible. In the meantime, please
accept this email as an acknowledgement of your request.
Dear Mr Brown
Please find attached my response to your recent enquiry.
Freedom of Information Advisor
Kettering Borough Council
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now