Temporary Spending by School

N Wright made this Freedom of Information request to Leicestershire County Council

This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.

The request was partially successful.

Dear Leicestershire County Council,

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am interested in the amounts paid by each school in Leicestershire LEA to
third parties in relation to temporary staffing cover. My
hope is to receive an electronic breakdown of amounts paid
through the department's purchase ledger by school.

1. I would like the information in electronic format. This should
avoid any printing cost issues.
2. In order to avoid your having to collate information from
peripheral systems, I am willing to accept information only from
your main system (I would like you to advise which system this is).
By main system I mean the system that handles the largest part of
the department's expenditure. If supplier payments are
made through separate systems, then I would like you to choose the
main system for each.
3. The information I require for each school is: School Name; Supplier name and total amount paid.
4. I would like the information to cover the year 2008/9. I will
accept 2007/8 figures if this is not possible.

Yours faithfully,

N Wright

Leicestershire County Council

N Wright
[FOI #28964 email]



FOI Request Number :1751
Description :Temporary Spending by School

Dear N Wright

I can confirm that some of the information requested is held by Leicestershire County Council. We are unable to provide the names of suppliers as this data is held by the schools. You can find contact details for these schools on our website:

The remainder of the information requested is available from http://www.leicsfoi.org.uk/disclosureLog....

Most of the content provided by Leicestershire County Council as a result of a request for information will be subject to copyright protection. In most cases the copyright will be owned by Leicestershire County Council. We will notify you by marking the content where Leicestershire County Council does not own the copyright.

You may use the content for non-commercial research purposes. Any other re-use, e.g. publication or supply to the public, will require permission from the copyright holder.

For content where copyright belongs to a third party (i.e. not Leicestershire County Council), you would need to apply to the copyright holder.

If you are unhappy with the way Leicestershire County Council has handled your request you may ask for an internal review. You should contact the Business Partner(Information Management) at Leicestershire County Council, County Hall, Glenfield, Leicester, LE3 8TG, telephone 0116 305 8250, e-mail [Leicestershire County Council request email] if you wish to complain quoting the FOI Request Number.

If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you also have a right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:

Information Commissioner's Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane
SK9 5AF 
Telephone:   01625 545 700

Yours sincerely

Andrew Williams