Dear Glasgow City Council,
I am looking for information on the following questions.
- How many homeless people have been temporarily accommodated throughout the coronavirus crisis across Glasgow?
- Which establishments across Glasgow are being used to temporarily accommodate homeless people throughout the coronavirus?
- How much is being paid to these establishments for each individual person they are accommodating and are you able to provide a breakdown of this per establishment (it can be an average figure)?
- How many homeless people who were temporarily accommodated in these establishments have since been relocated to a permanent home?
- How often are addiction and support workers visiting each establishment to provide support to residents?
While appreciate that statutory bodies have 20 days in order to reply to an FOI request, I am a journalist looking for information for a story which I need urgently. If it is at all possible to provide this information within seven days, it would be very much appreciated.
New Service Request was submitted: RQST00007345488
You can simply reply to this Email, and your reply
will automatically be associated with this Service Request
Dear Ms Gilmour.
Please see attached a request for clarification in relation to your recent
request made under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
I trust this is of assistance to you.
Complaints, FOI and Investigations Team
Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership
32 Albion Street
Glasgow G1 1LH
Phone 0141 287 1674
Email [email address]
Glasgow - proud host of the 26th UN Climate Change Conference (COP26) -
Please print responsibly and, if you do, recycle appropriately.
This email is from Glasgow City Council or one of its Arm’s Length
Organisations (ALEOs). Views expressed in this message do not necessarily
reflect those of the council, or ALEO, who will not necessarily be bound
by its contents. If you are not the intended recipient of this email (and
any attachment), please inform the sender by return email and destroy all
copies. Unauthorised access, use, disclosure, storage or copying is not
permitted. Please be aware that communication by internet email is not
secure as messages can be intercepted and read by someone else. We
therefore strongly advise you not to email any information which, if
disclosed to someone else, would be likely to cause you distress. If you
have an enquiry of this nature then please write to us using the postal
system. If you choose to email this information to us there can be no
guarantee of privacy. Any email, including its content, may be monitored
and used by the council, or ALEO, for reasons of security and for
monitoring internal compliance with the office policy on staff use. Email
monitoring or blocking software is also used. Please be aware that you
have a responsibility to make sure that any email you write or forward is
within the bounds of the law. Glasgow City Council, or ALEOs, cannot
guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not
been intercepted and amended. You should perform your own virus checks.
We are using protective marking software to mark all our electronic and
paper information based on its content, and the level of security it needs
when being shared, handled and stored. You should be aware of what these
marks mean for you when information is shared with you:
1. OFFICIAL SENSITIVE (plus one of four sub categories: Personal Data,
Commercial, Operational, Senior Management) - this is information
regarding the business of the council or of an individual which is
considered to be sensitive. In some instances an email of this
category may be marked as PRIVATE
2. OFFICIAL - this is information relating to the business of the council
and is considered not to be particularly sensitive
3. NOT OFFICIAL – this is not information about the business of the
For more information about the Glasgow City Council Protective Marking
Policy please visit https://glasgow.gov.uk/protectivemarking
For further information and to view the council’s Privacy Statement(s),
please click on link below:www.glasgow.gov.uk/privacy
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now