Dear Chelmsford City Council,
1. How many properties do you currently have on Temporary Accommodation?
2. Please can you advise us on the maximum that is paid per night for a Studio, 1 Bed, 2 Bed, 3 Bed & 4 Bed.
3. Who are your largest 5 suppliers and how much do you pay them on average every month?
4. If we were to supply accommodation on this basis, please can you give us contact names and telephone numbers of the procurement team.
I am sending this email in response to your Freedom of Information Act
(2000) request reference IR 8766. Please use this reference in any
subsequent contact relating to this request.
Please see a response below each of your questions:
1. How many properties do you currently have on Temporary
I can confirm that there are currently 261 properties on Temporary
2. Please can you advise us on the maximum that is paid per night for a
Studio, 1 Bed, 2 Bed, 3 Bed & 4
1 Bed £40.00
2 bed £45.00
3 bed £50.00
3. Who are your largest 5 suppliers and how much do you pay them on
Property Stop: £14K
Housing Action: £5K
Rent Connect: £2K
Lampwick Care: £5K
4. If we were to supply accommodation on this basis, please can you give
us contact names and telephone numbers of the procurement team.
Please see the below contact information for the Council’s Procurement
Email: [email address]
Right to Internal Review
If you are dissatisfied with this response or with the way your request
has been handled under the Freedom of Information Act, you have the right
to ask for your request to be independently reviewed by the Director of
Connected Chelmsford. You should set out your representations in writing
explaining why you are dissatisfied with this response or the way your
request has been handled and send to [email address]. The review will
be conducted in accordance with the Council’s internal review procedure
which is published on its website at
http://www.chelmsford.gov.uk/node/33297. You will be notified of the
outcome of the review as soon as possible and in any event within 20
working days from receipt of your representations.
If you should still remain dissatisfied following the outcome of the
review, you may apply to the Information Commissioner for a decision by
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 1231113 or 01625 545745
Information Governance Officer
Chelmsford City Council
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now