Tell me about 891(j) allotments

Art Winters made this Environmental Information Regulations request to Port of Aberdeen
You only have a right in law to access information about the environment from this authority
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Port of Aberdeen should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Aberdeen Harbour Board, would you be able to tell me what I need to know to get on the list of organizations that use 891(j) allotments?

Yours faithfully,

Art Winters