Dear Woking Borough Council, WBC
1. What UK, EU and International safety standards is WBC complying with for the 4G and 5G technologies. Please provide proof e.g. a certificate from WBC that confirms that UK, EU and International safety standards for workers and the public have been meet.
2. Please provide a risk assessment document in regards to all devices and equipment (existing and planned) emitting electromagnetic fields, LED streetlights, electromagnetic radiation devices, radio waves or noise, wireless RF radiation, microwave radiation.
3. I request the WBC's name/s of the Officer/s in charge of the 4G and 5G roll-out and what their subject area expert or consultancy is, their CV and qualifications, especially on 5G.
4. Please provide the proof of any commercial Public Liability Insurance policy certificates held by WBC (including ‘pollution liability’, ‘policy enhancement’ and ‘schedules of exclusions’) in relation to all devices and equipment (existing and planned) emitting electromagnetic fields, LED streetlights, electromagnetic radiation devices, radio waves or noise, wireless RF radiation, microwave radiation.
5. Please confirm that WBC's Public Liability Insurance covers any injuries, damages or adverse health effects directly or indirectly arising out of, resulting from or contributed to by wireless EMF/RF radiation also known as microwave radiation, and/or non-ionising radiation emitting devices and equipment [including 5G technology].
6. What are the steps that WBC is taking to inform and help people who suffer from now widely recognised and seriously debilitating condition called Electromagnetic Sensitivity?
Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity,
Jane S Smith
Thank you for your email.
E-mails will be replied to as soon as possible but within a maximum of 14 days of their receipt. If a reply cannot be sent within this timescale, an e-mail will be sent specifying a target date for the response.
Use of your personal data
In order to respond to your enquiry, we (Woking Borough Council) are collecting your personal data. Unless the law allows us to do so, we will not use the personal data you are providing for any other purpose.
In order to respond to your enquiry, you personal data might be shared with:
- Neighbouring local authorities or Surrey County Council
- Freedom Leisure, if your enquiry is about local leisure services
- New Vision Homes, if your enquiry is about Council owned housing
- Serco, if your enquiry is about parks and ground maintenance
- Thameswey Group, if your enquiry concerns the housing and energy services they provide on the Council's behalf
- Skanska Facilities Management, if your enquiry is about Council-owned property
- The emergency services, if required
We will hold your personal data for no longer than 7 years after our last contact with you. You can contact us to ask us to access or to rectify the personal data we have about you or to object to the processing of it.
More information on how we collect and use your personal data and the control you have over it is available on our website:
Woking Borough Council, Civic Office, Gloucester Square, Woking, Surrey GU21 6YL
Phone: 01483 755855 | Fax: 01483 768746 | Web: www.woking.gov.uk
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now