TB test for EEA Family permit

Subhash Pandeya made this Freedom of Information request to Home Office

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

The request was successful.

Subhash Pandeya

Dear Home Office,
Does applicant need to have TB test certificate to apply for EEA family permit from Nepal.

Yours faithfully,

Subhash Pandeya

FOI Requests, Home Office

Please be aware that we have decided to handle your correspondence of 19 June 2018 outside the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act. This is because it does not meet the criteria for a Freedom of Information request, as it does not ask for recorded information.

Below is a link to the ICO guidance for the criteria for valid requests under the Act:

We will provide an answer to your query, but it will be answer outside of the provisions of the Act.  You should expect to receive a response in due course.

FOI Requests

show quoted sections

UK Visas and Immigration,

Dear Subhash Pandeya,
Thank you for your enquiry dated 19th June regarding Family permit.
We are unable to assist you with your enquiry as this is about applying
from overseas for an Entry Clearance Visa. Please refer to the below link
for further assistance in regards to this matter:
If you need to ask a question about the visa application process you will
find the telephone number and a form to contact UKVI with your enquiries
through this link.
Please note the onus is upon individual customers to ensure that they
satisfy the requirements set out in the guidance material. The guidance
material accompanies each and every application form. UK Visas and
Immigration is not able to give, indicate or advise upon the outcome of
any such application prior to it being given full and careful

Directing you to the guidance material is the only advice we can give you.
If you need any further help you should seek independent immigration
advice. Immigration advisers can help you with immigration matters,
including completion of forms and representing you at a tribunal. The
Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) regulates
immigration advisers, which mean they must meet certain standards.
Please see the below link to find an immigration adviser:


Yours faithfully,

Matt Morris,
UK Visa and Immigration.




UKVI Contact Centre

Website: [3]www.gov.uk/home-office


Please note that we cannot provide case specific advice or pre-assess an
application but we can provide information and support you through
signposting and website navigation. If you require more specific advise
then please speak to a qualified immigration advisor


Visible links
1. Click to follow link: https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-o...
2. Click to follow link: https://www.gov.uk/find-an-immigration-a...
3. http://www.gov.uk/home-office