Dear Disclosure and Barring Service,
Under the Freedom of Information Act, please can you provide a breakdown of the number of checks carried out for taxi driver applicants, the number of checks that flagged up convictions/cautions, and the number of convictions/cautions that were found during checks in each of the following areas (see below) in the financial year 2018/19.
Please include a breakdown of all the convictions/cautions found during these checks by offence detail and area.
Please provide this information in a re-useable format such as a spreadsheet or csv file.
· Blaenau Gwent - NP13, NP22, NP23
· Bridgend - CF31, CF32, CF33, CF34, CF35, CF36
· Caerphilly - CF81, CF82, CF83, NP11, NP12, NP24
· Cardiff - CF10, CF11, CF14, CF15, CF23, CF24, CF3, CF30, CF5, CF91, CF95, CF99
· Carmarthenshire - SA14, SA15, SA16, SA17, SA18, SA19, SA20, SA31, SA32, SA33, SA34, SA38, SA39, SA40
· Ceredigion - SA43, SA44, SA45, SA46, SA47, SA48
· Conwy - LL22, LL24, LL25, LL26, LL27, LL28, LL29, LL30, LL31, LL32, LL33, LL34
· Denbighshire - LL15, LL16, LL17, LL18, LL19, LL20, LL21
· Flintshire - CH4, CH5, CH6, CH7, CH8
· Gwynedd - LL23, LL35, LL36, LL37, LL38, LL39, LL40, LL41, LL42, LL43, LL44, LL45, LL46, LL47, LL48, LL49, LL51, LL52, LL53, LL54, LL55, LL56, LL57
· Isle of Anglesey - LL58, LL59, LL60, LL61, LL62, LL63, LL64, LL65, LL66, LL67, LL68, LL69, LL70, LL71, LL72, LL73, LL74, LL75, LL76, LL77, LL78
· Merthyr Tydfil - CF46, CF47, CF48
· Monmouthshire - NP15, NP16, NP25, NP26, NP7
· Neath Port Talbot - SA10, SA11, SA12, SA13
· Newport - NP10, NP18, NP19, NP20
· Pembrokeshire - SA35, SA36, SA37, SA41, SA42, SA61, SA62, SA63, SA64, SA65, SA66, SA67, SA68, SA69, SA70, SA71, SA72, SA73
· Powys - LD1, LD2, LD3, LD4, LD5, LD6, LD7, LD8, NP8, HR3, HR5, SA9
· Rhondda Cynon Taf - CF37, CF38, CF39, CF40, CF41, CF42, CF43, CF44, CF45, CF72
· Swansea - SA1, SA2, SA3, SA4, SA5, SA6, SA7, SA8, SA80, SA99
· Torfaen - NP4, NP44
· Vale of Glamorgan - CF61, CF62, CF63, CF64, CF71
· Wrexham - LL11, LL12, LL13, LL14
Thank you for contacting the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Freedom of Information (FOI) Team. Your request for information will be handled in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Your reference number for any further correspondence is FOI 1938.
With kind regards.
Official Correspondence Manager
Freedom of Information Team
Disclosure and Barring Service
10 Princes Parade
Thank you for your email of the 30th December 2019.
Your enquiry has been handled in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Please see the attached PDF document and requisite data set/spread sheet for our response.
With kind regards.
The FOI Team
03000 200 190
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now