Sustainable Cleaning, Waste and Portering Contract Information Request
Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Museum of London Sustainable Cleaning, Waste and Portering Services:
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Dear Ms Forster,
Many thanks for your Freedom of Information request, as received Thursday 17th December 2020, which requested various details around the following contract;
Museum of London Sustainable Cleaning, Waste and Portering Services - https://www.contractsfinder.service.gov....
I am pleased to confirm that we do hold the information you requested. Please find our response to your request attached.
We hope the information provided is of interest to you and please do not hesitate to get in touch directly should have any further queries.
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the date of receipt of this response to your original email and should be addressed to [email address].
If you are dissatisfied with the outcome or the conduct of the Museum’s internal review, you may seek an independent review from the Information Commissioner. Report your concern via the ICO website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns or call their helpline 0303 123 1113.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now