Dear Southwark Borough Council,
I’m requesting under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
Your specific guidelines of required supported accommodation for The Regional Framework for Supported Accommodation for all type of Supports for the following as below:
Age Groups: 16-17 year old, 18-24 years old 25-65 years old and 65+
Service User bands: Dementia, Mental Health, Learning disabilities or autistic disorder, Physical disability, Care Leavers, Homelessness, Threaten with Homelessness, Unaccompanied Asylum Seekers, Young person with children, woman needing refuge.
1. Please provide me with the specification for the Regional Framework for Supported Accommodation, which describes in detail what is required of Supported Accommodation providers including the Accommodation for all the above age groups and service user bands.
2. The different types of categories of support that you require (which provide an ‘all inclusive’ or a level of support based on assessed need for all the above age groups and service user bands.
3. The activities work service providers need to do with young people both to safeguard them and to prepare them for independence.
4. The specification that also details quality standards required from service providers for all the above Age Groups and Service User Bands.
5. What is the weekly cost inclusive of support hours and accommodation for
placing a child 16 to 18 years within semi supported accommodation?
6. What is the weekly cost inclusive of support hours and accommodation
for placing an adult 18 to 24 years within semi supported accommodation?
7. What is the weekly cost inclusive of support hours and accommodation for
placing an adult 18-65, 65+ within supported accommodation?
8. Please provide the weekly cost for the following support hours 5, 10 and
15 hours for all age groups mentioned above.
9. What are the decisions Social Services make before choosing a relevant service providers for all the above age groups.
10. How does a Service Providers get on your Approved Service providers List
11. How does a Service Provider register on your Supported Accommodation Regional Framework. Please provide me with link or contact details of the person responsible for your referrals for all Age Groups mentioned above.
Dear Marie St- Mart
Apologies for the delay .
Please find the attached document in response to your request.
London Borough of Southwark
PO BOX 64529
Please note: I do not work on a Friday
The email you received and any files transmitted with it are confidential,
may be covered by legal and/or professional privilege and are intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this in error please notify us immediately.
If you are not the intended recipient of the email or the person
responsible for delivering it to them you may not copy it, forward it or
otherwise use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other
person. To do so may be unlawful.
Where opinions are expressed in the email they are not necessarily those
of Southwark Council and Southwark Council is not responsible for any
changes made to the message after it has been sent.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now