Dear Southend on Sea Borough Council,
I’m requesting under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
Your specific guidelines of required supported accommodation for The Regional Framework for Supported Accommodation for all type of Supports for the following as below:
Age Groups: 16-17 year old, 18-24 years old 25-65 years old and 65+
Service User bands: Dementia, Mental Health, Learning disabilities or autistic disorder, Physical disability, Care Leavers, Homelessness, Threaten with Homelessness, Unaccompanied Asylum Seekers, Young person with children, woman needing refuge.
1. Please provide me with the specification for the Regional Framework for Supported Accommodation, which describes in detail what is required of Supported Accommodation providers including the Accommodation for all the above age groups and service user bands.
2. The different types of categories of support that you require (which provide an ‘all inclusive’ or a level of support based on assessed need for all the above age groups and service user bands.
3. The activities work service providers need to do with young people both to safeguard them and to prepare them for independence.
4. The specification that also details quality standards required from service providers for all the above Age Groups and Service User Bands.
5. What is the weekly cost inclusive of support hours and accommodation for
placing a child 16 to 18 years within semi supported accommodation?
6. What is the weekly cost inclusive of support hours and accommodation
for placing an adult 18 to 24 years within semi supported accommodation?
7. What is the weekly cost inclusive of support hours and accommodation for
placing an adult 18-65, 65+ within supported accommodation?
8. Please provide the weekly cost for the following support hours 5, 10 and
15 hours for all age groups mentioned above.
9. What are the decisions Social Services make before choosing a relevant service providers for all the above age groups.
10. How does a Service Providers get on your Approved Service providers List
11. How does a Service Provider register on your Supported Accommodation Regional Framework. Please provide me with link or contact details of the person responsible for your referrals for all Age Groups mentioned above.
Customer Notice: Please do not e-mail Freedom of Information requests for
Southend Borough Council to individual officers. Please instead direct
them to [email address] where our central team will
direct their registration and completion.
Dear M St-Mart,
Thank you for your request received on 15.01.19 for information which will
be under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or the Environmental
Information Regulations 2004 as appropriate. Your request should receive a
reply by 12.02.19.
If you have any queries please get in touch quoting the FOI reference
number FOI 08076.
Dominic Sexton – Corporate Freedom of Information Team – Southend-on-Sea
Creating a Better Southend
( 01702 534929 (Direct) | * [Southend on Sea Borough Council request email] |8 www.southend.gov.uk
Corporate Strategy Group l Transformation Service l Southend-on-Sea
Borough Council | Floor 2 Civic Centre, Victoria Avenue, Southend on Sea,
1. mailto:[Southend on Sea Borough Council request email]
Dear Ms. St-Mart,
Please find attached, our response to your Freedom of Information request
08076, received by us on the 15^th January 2019.
Jill Henson - Business Support Officer – Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
Unison Disability Officer
Creating a Better Southend
Email [email address] |www.southend.gov.uk
Department for People
Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
Southend on Sea
Disability Confident Employer
Safe – clean – healthy – prosperous – excellent – Creating a better
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now