Dear Manchester City Council,
I’m requesting under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
Your specific guidelines of required supported accommodation for The Regional Framework for Supported Accommodation for all type of Supports for the following as below:
Age Groups: 16-17 year old, 18-24 years old 25-65 years old and 65+
Service User bands: Dementia, Mental Health, Learning disabilities or autistic disorder, Physical disability, Care Leavers, Homelessness, Threaten with Homelessness, Unaccompanied Asylum Seekers, Young person with children, woman needing refuge.
1. Please provide me with the specification for the Regional Framework for Supported Accommodation, which describes in detail what is required of Supported Accommodation providers including the Accommodation for all the above age groups and service user bands.
2. The different types of categories of support that you require (which provide an ‘all inclusive’ or a level of support based on assessed need for all the above age groups and service user bands.
3. The activities work service providers need to do with young people both to safeguard them and to prepare them for independence.
4. The specification that also details quality standards required from service providers for all the above Age Groups and Service User Bands.
5. What is the weekly cost inclusive of support hours and accommodation for
placing a child 16 to 18 years within semi supported accommodation?
6. What is the weekly cost inclusive of support hours and accommodation
for placing an adult 18 to 24 years within semi supported accommodation?
7. What is the weekly cost inclusive of support hours and accommodation for
placing an adult 18-65, 65+ within supported accommodation?
8. Please provide the weekly cost for the following support hours 5, 10 and
15 hours for all age groups mentioned above.
9. What are the decisions Social Services make before choosing a relevant service providers for all the above age groups.
10. How does a Service Providers get on your Approved Service providers List
11. How does a Service Provider register on your Supported Accommodation Regional Framework. Please provide me with link or contact details of the person responsible for your referrals for all Age Groups mentioned above.
Dear Ms St-Mart
Re: Request for Information - Reference No: ASC/B8FC33
Thank you for your request for information received by Manchester City
Council on 15 January 2019.
Please note that it may take up to 20 working days (12 February 2019) for
the Council to consider your request and to provide a formal response.
If this timescale needs to be extended to consider an exemption you will
be notified and kept informed.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
PO Box 532
Email: [Manchester City Council request email]
Dear Marie St-Mart
Please find attached the Council's response to your request. Please
accept our apologies for delay.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now