Dear Ealing Borough Council,
I’m requesting under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
Your specific guidelines of required supported accommodation for The Regional Framework for Supported Accommodation for all type of Supports for the following as below:
Age Groups: 16-17 year old, 18-24 years old 25-65 years old and 65+
Service User bands: Dementia, Mental Health, Learning disabilities or autistic disorder, Physical disability, Care Leavers, Homelessness, Threaten with Homelessness, Unaccompanied Asylum Seekers, Young person with children, woman needing refuge.
1. Please provide me with the specification for the Regional Framework for Supported Accommodation, which describes in detail what is required of Supported Accommodation providers including the Accommodation for all the above age groups and service user bands.
2. The different types of categories of support that you require (which provide an ‘all inclusive’ or a level of support based on assessed need for all the above age groups and service user bands.
3. The activities work service providers need to do with young people both to safeguard them and to prepare them for independence.
4. The specification that also details quality standards required from service providers for all the above Age Groups and Service User Bands.
5. What is the weekly cost inclusive of support hours and accommodation for
placing a child 16 to 18 years within semi supported accommodation?
6. What is the weekly cost inclusive of support hours and accommodation
for placing an adult 18 to 24 years within semi supported accommodation?
7. What is the weekly cost inclusive of support hours and accommodation for
placing an adult 18-65, 65+ within supported accommodation.
8. Please provide the weekly cost for the following support hours 5, 10 and
15 hours for all age groups mentioned above.
9. What are the decisions Social Services make before choosing a relevant service providers for all the above age groups.
10. How does a Service Providers get on your Approved Service providers List
11. How does a Service Provider register on your Supported Accommodation Regional Framework. Please provide me with link or contact details of the person responsible for your referrals for all Age Groups mentioned above.
Thank you for your contacting the Freedom of Information team for Ealing
All NEW requests for information will be logged and processed during
Request responses will be sent within 20 working days.
If you require information relating to Personal information, please
contact the Data Protection Team at [email address]
Information Governace Team
[Ealing Borough Council request email]
Dear Marie St-Mart,
Please find attached response to your recent Freedom of Information/EIR
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you can request
an internal review.
Details of the Freedom of Information complaints process can be found at:
Your request for an internal review should be submitted to us within 40
working days of your receipt of this response. Any such request received
after this time will only be considered at our discretion.
If you remain dissatisfied by the outcome of the Internal Review you have
the right to submit your complaint to the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Information Governance Team (FOI/EIR)
Freedom of Information
3rd Floor, North East
14-16 Uxbridge Road
London W5 2HL
Tel: (020) 8825 5000
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now