Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Supply of hire & maintenance of Radio Communication Radios
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages*
• Contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots), year to date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
For clarity, the details of the successful and unsuccessful suppliers are kept in the strictest confidence. These details are used only to contact and support suppliers regarding their bidding activity for the relevant contracts.
I await your response.
Mr Arthur Roberts
Thank you for contacting the Information Requests Team. If your email is
concerning a request for information, please treat this email as an
acknowledgment of your request. A response will be provided within 20
working days of receipt.
If you are requesting personal information about yourself (Subject Access
Request), a member of the team will contact you regarding making your
request live. Subject Access Requests are subject to a statutory 30
calendar day response period.
Information Requests Team
Dear Mr Roberts
REF NO: 014522
I am writing to confirm that Middlesbrough Council has now completed its
search for the information you requested on 30 May 2019.
In your request you asked for the following information:
1. Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and
were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages*
A quotation was undertaken to award this contract and Apex Radio Systems
were the successful bidder. Please note we do not share details of
unsuccessful suppliers but can confirm that the quote was offered to three
suppliers and we received two responses.
2. Contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots), year
to date • Start date & duration of framework
The contract was for a period of 3 years with an operation of 2 x 12 month
extension periods. The initial term contract commenced on 1^st February
2018 and ends on 31^st January 2021 and if the extension periods are
actioned will actually terminate on 31^st January 2023.
3. Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and,
if so, the duration of the extension?
2 x 12 month extension periods.
4. Has a decision been made yet on whether the
framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
5. Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for
Integrated Intervention & Prevention Manager
If you have any queries about this response, please do not hesitate to
email [Middlesbrough Council request email]. Please remember to quote the reference
number shown above in any future communications.
If you are unhappy with the way your request has been handled you may ask
for an internal review within 40 days of receipt of the response. You
should write to:-
Governance & Information Manager
P.O. Box 500,
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have
the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for an
independent review. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: -
Information Commissioner’s Office,
Information Requests Coordinator
Finance, Governance and Support
Strategy, Information and Governance
P.O. Box 500
Email: [Middlesbrough Council request email]
All intellectual property rights are reserved. Trademarks, brand names,
company names, and logos are the property of Middlesbrough Council, or of
their respective owners. Reproduction, alterations, modification,
distribution, or re-publication in any format, without prior written
permission from the property owner is forbidden.
The Council's copyright and other intellectual property rights are
protected by UK laws and by international treaties.
1. mailto:[Middlesbrough Council request email]
2. mailto:[Middlesbrough Council request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now