Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Supply of Healthcare Beds & Mattresses:
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your below email of 11th March 2021.
I wish to advise you that under Section 8(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 we require a full name within the text of the email in order to make your request valid. Could you please reply confirming your full name within the main body of the email.
Upon receiving a full name we will begin processing your request and you will receive a response within 20 working days from the date a full name is provided.
Kind regards & best wishes,
FOI Support Administrator
Strategy, Performance & Service Transformation
NHS National Services Scotland
1 South Gyle Crescent
[NHS National Services Scotland request email]
Please consider the environment before printing this email.
NHS National Services Scotland is the common name for the Common Services Agency for the Scottish Health Service. www.nhsnss.org
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now