Supervised Contact Service

clare sanderson made this Freedom of Information request to Harrogate Borough Council

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Harrogate Borough Council should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Harrogate Borough Council,

1. Do you currently have your own "In House" Service, preferred
suppliers list or master vendor contract in place for your Supervised Contact Service for children in care?
2. If you have a contract in place, when will this be due for
renewal and what is your process for announcing, advertising and
applying for this opportunity?
3. If you have your own "In House" Service, do you ever spot
purchase to support this service and would the service ever be put
out for tender?
4. Do you have any intention to review the existing provisions in place for your Supervised Contact Service?
5. What is the council's annual spend on outsourced agencies for
supervised contact for 2015 - 2016 and 2016 - 2017?
5. What is the name and contact details for the procurement and
placement officer who is responsible for this service?
Thank you so much in advance for your co-operation

Yours faithfully,

clare sanderson

Rich Kemp, Harrogate Borough Council

Dear Clare


Thank you for your email requesting information under the Freedom of
Information Act 2000. Unfortunately this is not information that is held
by Harrogate Borough Council. Children’s care and services in this area
come under the remit of North Yorkshire County Council. I recommend that
you forward your request on to them at [1][email address] or see
their website
at [2]


If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled,
please contact -  


Freedom of Information Officer, PO Box 787, Harrogate, HG1 9RW


or email [3][Harrogate Borough Council request email]


The Council has an internal appeal system.  If your complaint is about the
decision which has been made you will usually be entitled to have your
case reviewed by an officer from a department which has not been involved
in the decision previously.   


If, after their decision, you are still not happy, you may appeal to-  


The Information Commissioner

Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF

Tel: 0303 123 1113

website: [4]




Rich Kemp LLB (Hons)

(Debt & Information Law)

Legal & Governance

Harrogate Borough Council

PO Box 787




tel: 01423 500600 (ext - 58602)

email:  [5][email address]




Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .