Dear Rhondda Cynon Taff Council,
1. Do you currently have your own "In House" Service, preferred
suppliers list or master vendor contract in place for your Supervised Contact Service for children in care?
2. If you have a contract in place, when will this be due for
renewal and what is your process for announcing, advertising and
applying for this opportunity?
3. If you have your own "In House" Service, do you ever spot
purchase to support this service and would the service ever be put
out for tender?
4. Do you have any intention to review the existing provisions in place for your Supervised Contact Service?
5. What is the council's annual spend on outsourced agencies for
supervised contact for 2015 - 2016 and 2016 - 2017?
6. What is the name and contact details for the procurement and
placement officer who is responsible for this service?
Dear Ms Allen
Thank you for your request for information.
Your request will be processed in accordance with the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 (or Environmental Information Regulations 2004, if it
relates to environmental information).
You should ordinarily expect to receive a response to your request no
later than 20 working days following the date of submission to the
Council. We will contact you should this not be the case.
Corporate Governance Team
for Director of Legal & Democratic Services