Dear Newcastle upon Tyne City Council,
1. Do you currently have your own "In House" Service, preferred
suppliers list or master vendor contract in place for your Supervised Contact Service for children in care?
2. If you have a contract in place, when will this be due for
renewal and what is your process for announcing, advertising and
applying for this opportunity?
3. If you have your own "In House" Service, do you ever spot
purchase to support this service and would the service ever be put
out for tender?
4. Do you have any intention to review the existing provisions in place for your Supervised Contact Service?
5. What is the council's annual spend on outsourced agencies for
supervised contact for 2015 - 2016 and 2016 - 2017?
6. What is the name and contact details for the procurement and
placement officer who is responsible for this service?
Reference: FOI 12544
Thank you for your request for information. We are dealing with it under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
We have passed your request to relevant colleagues who will respond within 20 working days starting the working day after receipt of your request.
Freedom of Information Team
FOI 12544, Response
Please find attached the response to your recent FOI request.
Complaints and School Appeals Officer