Summary: I am interested in your AP spend management processes
Dear NHS Halton Clinical Commissioning Group,
Format to be sent back: Please respond with electronic copies/email
• What is your current invoice process for handling supplier invoices, from receipt to when its posted in the ERP and ready for payment?
• What systems do you use for managing and processing invoices and catalogues
• How many invoices were processed in FY19-20?
• In what format do you currently receive invoices?
• Do you print your emailed or pdf invoices?
• Do Accounts Payable check every invoice received?
• What is the current split between PO and non PO invoices?
• If you have an invoice matching process, is this automated or manual?
• How many FTE's do you have in your AP team who process invoices?
• What % of invoices were paid late in FY19-20?
• What processes or solutions do you have in place for employees to submit and reclaim expenses?
• How many expense claims were submitted by employees in FY19-20?
• Do you use OCR (optical character recognition) to scan invoices and/or expenses?
• Have there been investigations relating to expense compliance in your organisation in the last 24 months? If so, how many?
• What's the total number of employees across the CCG, any GPs and services you support?
Many thanks in advance.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now