Dear 2Gether NHS Foundation Trust,
I would like to request information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to obtain information regarding your organisation.
I would like to request the following information:-
1. How many Subject Access Requests were received in Q1 2016/2017?
2. How many Subject Access Requests received in Q1 2016/2017 were completed within the 40 day deadline?
3. How many Subject Access Requests were received in Q2 2016/2017?
4. How many Subject Access Requests received in Q2 2016/2017 were completed within the 40 day deadline?
5. How many Subject Access Requests were received in Q3 2016/2017?
6. How many Subject Access Requests received in Q3 2016/2017 were completed within the 40 day deadline?
7. What database or system do you use to log and manage Freedom of Information Requests and Subject Access Requests?
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request. Please note that this
is an automated response. This email address is only monitored during
normal working hours of Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
The Trust will reply to all requests within 20 working days, however, if
for any reason we are unable to do so we will notify you immediately. If a
fee is payable for the information you have requested, we will tell you
what that fee is. We cannot provide any information until any applicable
fee is received.
Need Help Now?
If your enquiry is urgent and relates to the care and treatment of you, a
family member, relative or friend, then please take action as follows:
· Please contact your health care professional or team without delay, if
you are receiving care or treatment from the Trust.
· Speak with your GP or Out of Hours GP (111), if you are not receiving
treatment from the Trust.
· ^2gether Let’s Talk professionals are also available by calling 0800
073 2200 in Gloucestershire and Herefordshire, between 9.00 am and 5:00 pm
Monday to Friday. In addition, you may wish to have a look at our Let’s
Talk pages on the Internet: http://www.talk2gether.nhs.uk/
· If you are experiencing feelings of distress or despair, you can
contact The Samaritans, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 116 123
(UK). You can also visit http://www.samaritans.org
· If you need an emergency service such as an ambulance, please dial 999.
If you have any queries or concerns in the meantime, please do not
hesitate to contact me. We would like to take this opportunity to thank
you for your interest in ^2gether NHS Foundation Trust.
Dear Ms Smith
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request. Please find the Trust’s response attached.
Sharon Bryant-Small | Information Governance Officer
2gether NHS Foundation Trust
Trust HQ | Rikenel | Montpellier | Gloucester | GL1 1LY
Tel: 01452 894264 | Email: [email address]
Information Governance Enquiries Email: [email address]
Freedom of Information Enquiries E-mail: [2Gether NHS Foundation Trust request email]