Dear British Broadcasting Corporation,
Please provide answers to the following questions relating to data Subject Access Requests (SARs)?
1. How many SARs have been made to your organisation in the last recorded 12 month period?
2. Please provide a breakdown of the specific departments/directorates that these SARs relate to.
3. Is there a central response to SARs or is it devolved to the departments involved?
4. How many staff deal with responses - estimate of Full Time Equivalents needed to provide SAR responses (Alternatively - hours per typical SAR response)?
5. Do you have any software to assist with SAR production (e.g. search over multiple unstructured document files, or automatic redaction of Personally Identifiable Information (PII))?
6. Who has budget responsibility over the costs & resources required to respond to the SARs. Please provide Name: Title: Direct Email: Direct Phone Number:
Dear Jenny Bird,
Thank you for your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, as detailed in your email below. Your request was received on 10 September 2020. We will deal with your request as promptly as possible, and at the latest within 20 working days. If you have any queries about your request, please contact us at the address below.
The reference number for your request is RFI20201404.
BBC Freedom of Information
BC2 A4, Broadcast Centre
201 Wood Lane
London W12 7TP
Email: [BBC request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now