Subject Access Request (SAR). GDPR.
Jenny Bird made this Freedom of Information request to The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust,
Please provide answers to the following questions relating to data Subject Access Requests (SARs)?
1. How many SARs have been made to your organisation in the last recorded 12 month period?
2. Please provide a breakdown of the specific departments/directorates that these SARs relate to.
3. Is there a central response to SARs or is it devolved to the departments involved?
4. How many staff deal with responses - estimate of Full Time Equivalents needed to provide SAR responses (Alternatively - hours per typical SAR response)?
5. Do you have any software to assist with SAR production (e.g. search over multiple unstructured document files, or automatic redaction of Personally Identifiable Information (PII))?
6. Who has budget responsibility over the costs & resources required to respond to the SARs. Please provide Name: Title: Direct Email: Direct Phone Number:
Many thanks for your request. Please note our reference #2165 and the response deadline is the 6th Oct 20.
With kind regards
Executive Assistant to Joanne Williams Chief Executive
The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Bristol Road South
Please note: I sometimes email at irregular hours as this works for me. Please do not feel obliged to respond outside of your own usual working hours.
I hope this email finds you well.
Please see attached for a response to your Freedom of Information Request (no.2165)
Risk & Policy Officer
Tel: 01216854000 (ext. 55809)
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now