Subject Access Request (SAR). GDPR.
Jenny Bird made this Freedom of Information request to The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn, NHS Foundation Trust
Dear The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn, NHS Foundation Trust,
Please provide answers to the following questions relating to data Subject Access Requests (SARs)?
1. How many SARs have been made to your organisation in the last recorded 12 month period?
2. Please provide a breakdown of the specific departments/directorates that these SARs relate to.
3. Is there a central response to SARs or is it devolved to the departments involved?
4. How many staff deal with responses - estimate of Full Time Equivalents needed to provide SAR responses (Alternatively - hours per typical SAR response)?
5. Do you have any software to assist with SAR production (e.g. search over multiple unstructured document files, or automatic redaction of Personally Identifiable Information (PII))?
6. Who has budget responsibility over the costs & resources required to respond to the SARs. Please provide Name: Title: Direct Email: Direct Phone Number:
Dear Ms Bird,
Many thanks for your FOI request which is receiving attention.
Legal Services Support Officer
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Working hours Mon, Tues 0830 to 1615 & Wed 0830 to 1300
Thank you for your FOI request. The information we have is set out below.
Legal Services Manager
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital King’s Lynn NHS Foundation Trust
Phone: 01553 613521
Email: [email address]
Web : www.qehkl.nhs.uk
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now