Dear Lancashire County Council,
Can you please provide answers to the following question relating to Subject Access Requests (SARs)?
1. How many SARs have been made to LCC in the last 12 months?
2. How many staff deal with SARs?
3. How many SARs are currently overdue? (Please include any SAR which is outstanding past 30 days after receipt of submission).
4. What is the oldest outstanding SAR, and by how many days (since receipt of submission) is it outstanding?
5. How many SARs were fulfilled on time in 2021
Request for Information under the Freedom of Information Act (2000)
We are writing to acknowledge receipt of your enquiry of 08/04/2021. In which you request the disclosure of information.
We can confirm that your enquiry will now be assigned to an officer who will commence a search for the information you require, and they will respond in due course. The deadline date for issuing you with a full response is 07/05/2021. We will endeavour to provide a response well in advance of this date, however, should we envisage any delays, or require more details from you, we will contact you immediately.
If you have any queries about the above, please do not hesitate to contact us, quoting ref 995.408 (SP)
Please note that due to the ongoing Coronavirus epidemic the County Council's resources are being diverted to cover critical functions and some employees have had to make changes to their usual working arrangements. This means that, despite our best efforts, there may be a delay in issuing our response to you. We appreciate that this may cause some inconvenience but we trust you understand that, in the current crisis, it is inevitable that some delays may be experienced.
On behalf of the Information Governance Team
Lancashire County Council
PO Box 78
Dear Freedom of Information,
Question five should read
5. How many SARs were fulfilled on time in 2020 and 2021
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now