Dear Lancaster University,
I would like to request the following information:
1) How many people are employed by Randstad Recruitment agency in relation to provision of student support services.
2) Of these what is the breakdown in terms of staff roles (Specialist note-takers, guided support, exam support)?
3) How much is the contract worth - How much do you pay randstad for providing these services?
4) How long have Randstad been the official contract holders for?
5) What is the recognised trade-union bargaining body for workers with randstad (E.G. UCU, Unite, Unison)?
6) What are the rates of pay for these workers?
7) How many specialist note-takers and support workers for disabled students are employed in-house (directly employed by the university?
8) How many disabled students use these services?
Thank you for submitting a request for information from Lancaster
University under the Freedom of Information Act. Your request ID is: 3036.
Please quote this in all enquiries.
We will endeavour to respond to your request as soon as possible, and this
will be within a maximum of twenty working days from the working day
following receipt. If we do not hold the information you have requested,
we will confirm this to you.
If you have supplied an email address, contact will usually be via email,
otherwise, this will be by letter.
Should we require further clarification in order to respond to your
request, or if the request is chargeable, we will contact you. We
appreciate your patience while we deal with your request. If you have an
enquiry regarding your request, email: [email address]
The personal information you have supplied will be stored by Lancaster
University under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 and used to
process the request; it will be retained for a reasonable period.
Lancaster University ensures that only staff that have a business reason
to look at your information or data can do so. Lancaster University will
never sell personal information or data or share personal information or
data with third parties unrelated to the services we provide unless we are
required to do so by law or unless you have told us you consent to our
Departmental Information Officer
Dear Mr Holborn
Please find attached the response to your recent Freedom of Information
The Information Governance Team
Email: [email address]
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now