Dear Police Scotland,
Please provide me with information on the following:
1. For each of the past ten academic years (2008-09 to 2018-19), how many people have committed suicide while a student at a Scottish university?
2. Please provide, if possible, a breakdown by gender for each year.
3. For each of the past 10 academic years (2008-09 to 2018-19), how many people have committed suicide on Scottish university campuses?
4. For each of the past 10 academic years (2008-09 to 2018-19), how many attempted suicides have occurred on Scottish university campuses?
5. Whether or not Scottish universities have, in the last ten years, had contact with Police Scotland to obtain or discuss the above information.
Please accept this message as confirmation that your request has been
received by Police Scotland and will be dealt with under the terms of the
Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
Please note, this mailbox is FOI request only.
Further details are below if you wish to request personal information,
road traffic incident or crime reports, or other non-FOI related
Requesting personal information held by Police Scotland
Applications must be made under GDPR/Data Protection Act 2018. Please
follow this link -
Road traffic incident or crime report relating to property which has been
damaged and/or stolen
Please click on this link -
Non FOI related queries
Please phone 101 or refer to this link -
Good morning Mr Conway,
Please find attached response in respect of you recent request for information.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now