Student data: Data sharing agreements. Higher Education and Research Act 2017 (Cooperation and Information sharing) Regulations 2018 No. 607

Jen Persson made this Freedom of Information request to Department for Education

This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.

The request was partially successful.

Dear Department for Education,
with reference only to the Higher Education and Research Act 2017 (Cooperation and Information sharing) Regulations 2018 No. 607, please provide the following information:

a copy of any data sharing agreements or Memoranda of Understanding (MOU) between any of the parties / prescribed persons of the regulations internal and external, as the agreement was drafted or in force on effective dates:

a. May 21, 2018
b. As of the date of receipt of this request.

Such parties may include, but are not exclusive to those listed in the making of the regulations (ref Page 1):

and in the Regulations (page 2)

The Office for Students
The Student Loans Company
Pearson Education Ltd
The Board of the Pension Protection Fund
The Gateway Qualifications Company Ltd
The Scottish Qualifications Authority
the Competition and Markets Authority
the OIA
and another government department, The Home Office and / or UK Border Force

Thank you for your consideration.

Jen Persson

MINISTERS, Department for Education

1 Attachment

Thank you for contacting the Department for Education, you will usually
receive a reply within 15 working days.

You can find out how the department processes your personal information by
reading our [1]Privacy Notice.




Visible links

ACCOUNT, Unmonitored, Department for Education

3 Attachments

Dear Ms Persson 


Thank you for your request for information, which was received on
02/11/2018 00:00.


Please find attached our response to your request.

If you have any queries about this letter, please contact me. Please
remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.

If you are unhappy with the way your request has been handled, you should
make a complaint to the Department by writing to me within two calendar
months of the date of this letter. Your complaint will be considered by an
independent review panel, who review panel, who were not involved in the
original consideration of your request. 

If you are not content with the outcome of your complaint to the
Department, you may then contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.

 Nilufa Rahman 

Web: [1]
Twitter: [2]
Facebook: [3]



Visible links