Dear University of Abertay Dundee,
Under Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, I wish to receive the following information within 20 working days. Please provide the following in a single file comprehensibly stated word document.
1) Please provide a comprehensive list showing all estates owned by Abertay University Dundee (hereafter Abertay) for the purpose of student accommodations.
2) Please provide the amount of rent occupants are charged per month for renting student accommodation over a period of the last ten years. Please indicate with how much prices of rent have increased year on year and please provide besides figures in numbers also year on year increases/decreases in percentages.
3) Please provide information on how many students have been evicted from Abertay's student accommodation over the last 10 years.
4) Please provide how many student accommodations are reserved for students having become homeless.
5) Please supply your full policy, procedures & criteria for filling any reserved occupancy for homeless students.
6) Please outline the procedure Abertay staff are required to take when an occupant of Abertay’s student accommodation defaults his/her rent payments.
7) Please provide information on the duration of time before an occupant of Abertay’s student accommodation is evicted after defaulting on his/her payments.
8) Please provide what services are included in the rent price. Services such as servicing of communal areas, electricity, gas etc.
9) Please list companies Abertay partners with to provide accommodation for students.
10) Please provide year to year changes (in percentages) in the amount of discretionary funding the university receives from the Scottish Funding Council in the last six years.
Dear Mr McVicar,
Thank you for your enquiry, which has been logged and passed to the relevant department within the University for processing. Please quote the reference number on the subject line above, should you need to contact the University regarding this request.
The University will make every effort to provide you with the information requested; if any clarification is required, the University will contact you as soon as possible.
In some circumstances, it may not be possible to provide you with an answer to your enquiry. Where the University believes this is the case, you will be informed in writing, stating the reason(s).
If the information you are seeking is already published by the University, or is otherwise available to members of the public, you will be sent details outlining how to access the information.
You will be advised if it is necessary for the University to charge a fee to cover the costs of processing your request. Should this be the case, please note the information cannot be released until such payment is received.
If you have any questions regarding your request for information, please contact:
DUNDEE DD1 1HG
E-mail: [University of Abertay Dundee request email]
University of Abertay Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, no. SC016040
Dear Mr McVicar,
Please find attached the response to your recent FOI request.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now